The Law Offices Of Lisa C. Bryant — Your Advocates For When Life Happens
No one wants to wonder what will happen if they become injured and unable to provide for their family. No one wants to worry about whether their family will be able to pay for nursing home care. No one wants to wonder whether they will be able to pass on their life's work to their loved ones. Above all, everyone wants to know that their families and futures are secure. Skilled, compassionate legal counsel will be crucial in helping you accomplish your goals and move forward free of stress and worry.
Delivering Quality Representation And Attentive Client Service
At The Law Offices of Lisa C. Bryant, our goal is to provide the highest levels of legal representation and client service. We partner with our clients in every case, building strong relationships and putting them in the best position to achieve success. We confront our clients' legal problems head-on, providing easily understood explanations to complex legal principles in a comfortable and supportive environment.
Our lawyers, Lisa C. Bryant and Sara E. Hire, offer a powerful team approach as we take you step by step through your case. We will point out the important details that could be critical in your decision-making process, while effectively guiding you toward a positive resolution.
Social Security Disability, Estate Planning And Elder Law Attorneys Providing Exceptional Legal Representation
From our office in San Jose, we help people across the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout California facing the following issues:
- Social Security Disability, including Social Security Disability appeals, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits for veterans and more
- Estate planning, including living trusts, wills, powers of attorney, special needs trusts for the disabled and seniors, and probate
- Elder law, including Medi-Cal planning for long-term nursing care needs, conservatorships and trust administration
There Are No Surprises When It Comes To Your Legal Bills
Most attorneys charge their clients an hourly rate for meetings, telephone calls, emails and legal work. At The Law Offices of Lisa C. Bryant, Inc., much of our work involves educating our clients about what to expect in the legal process. We want our clients to feel that they can tell their story without the fear of how much it will cost.
At our law firm, you will know at all times exactly what you will have to pay for our services. Our fee structure is simple:
- Estate planning/elder law: At your free consultation, you will be quoted a flat fee upfront for the entire cost of our services, including any communication with our attorneys and staff. Very few lawyers accept estate planning and elder law cases on a flat fee basis. This approach promotes certainty and offers our clients excellent value for their money.
- Social Security Disability: We do not get paid unless we achieve a positive outcome for you. Our fees are regulated/governed by law.
Contact The Law Offices Of Lisa C. Bryant, Inc.
Call 800-663-5322 toll free or send us an email message to schedule your free initial consultation.